Are you looking for a place to work where you can have a real impact on the technical solutions and the people building it? Then you might have come to the right place!
As Development & Product Manager at Hemnet you will be a part of the Development Management team. Reporting to our CTO you will work alongside other Development Managers. Together, you and your colleagues have the strategic responsibility to lead the development department, streamline existing processes and structures, and continue to build our strong culture that aligns with Hemnet's values.
What you will do
- Lead your team through coaching, development, feedback, goal setting, recruitment etc.
- Create great conditions for the team to deliver value and build technically stable solutions that meet our business goals.
- Further develop our agile ways of working with the team, to make the job more fun and more efficient.
- Work closely with the Product Managers by taking part in planning and priority meetings.
- Be responsible for the Backlog for your team.
- Be part of Hemnets leadership community.
Who we are looking for
In order to be successful in this role, we believe that you will have several years of experience working as a developer, tech-lead or similar, with a hands-on approach. That you are well versed in lean and agile thinking is a given and you have previous experience in coaching and leading people.
- You have extensive experience leading cross-functional development teams at consumer-focused companies.
- Have worked in a web and app environment where deployments are made frequently and the responsibility for deployments is distributed in the development teams.
- Have experience working in self-propelled development teams with short feedback loops.
- Very good understanding of agile methodologies and a demonstrable ability to drive innovation and execution through your team.
- Experience in growing and leading cross-functional development teams towards high performance through honest and transparent communication, coaching and effective delegating.
At Hemnet, we believe that our most important task is to make everyone's journey to find a new home as smooth, easy and efficient as possible.
We work with lots of self-leadership and we’re constantly growing and evolving. Together we’re building products and trying out new exciting things and ideas on our journey to create the best real estate platform in the world. We are located in the central parts of Stockholm and except for meeting and greeting in our nice office space, we offer you the flexibility to work from home as well.