As Hemnet’s Pricing Manager for our seller business you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Hemnet’s overall pricing strategy for all our seller products.
What’s in it for you?
In this role you’ll be responsible for creating and executing the pricing activities needed to reach Hemnet’s seller revenue target. This by, for example:
- Design yearly plans with monthly price validation and activation together with BI, Customer Care and product development
- Execute on pricing calibrations, together with BI and Product Development, to optimize revenue from all sellers products
- Validate price segments and drivers and adjust these together with BI and Product Development where needed
- Work together with Product development to identify technical solutions that could improve the efficiency of our pricing efforts
- Improve the way Hemnet works with pricing and strengthen pricing as a tool to balance revenue, conversion and the perceived value of our products
- Assist the business development team with developing the B2C business
You’ll be part of Hemnet’s Commercial team consisting of business development & business intelligence and report to Hemnet’s Chief Commercial Officer. Tight collaboration across teams is a strong part of the Hemnet culture and you’ll work closely with our development and product teams.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for you who:
- Have significant experience working with direct consumer pricing and/or revenue management execution and optimization
- Have worked with setting up, executing and following up on pricing experiments
- Is analytical and enjoys complex pricing calculations and business scenario planning
- Is a team player who enjoys working with a lot of people from different parts of an organization
- Enjoys explaining and presenting pricing plans and results to stakeholders across the company including management
- Have significant experience working in Excel
It’s also great if you have:
- Experience working with forecasting calculations and validation processes
- Experience working with data visualization software such as Tableau
- Experience from close collaboration with development and product teams
Who are we?
Hemnet is a large brand, but quite a small company with 130 employees who are passionate about helping people find their dream home. We work in small teams and work actively to change experiences and knowledge. At Hemnet it is a given to propose new ideas, question, cooperate and have fun every day. Personal development and the willingness to test new ways of working is something we encourage as the goal is to make these learnings and experiences help us become even better.
We are located in the center of Stockholm and offer a great flexibility to work from home even if we meet at the office approximately once per week.