Hemnet is the favorite place for many Swedes and half of our traffic comes from our apps. Now we are looking for an Android Developer who wants to join one of our product development teams.
As a junior Android Developer you will be a part of a cross functional team, consisting a product manager, developers with frontend, backend, iOS and android competence, a UX designer, digital analyst and a development manager. In your team there will be skilled app developers who always have your back, they will support and coach you so you can grow and learn in your role as an Android Developer.
What you’ll do
As an Android Developer you strive to contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance. Together with us you will have the ability to create a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own product decisions.
We work data-driven in close collaboration with each other - exploring and testing. Thanks to our large amount of traffic, we quickly validate against real data and learn from new insights.
- Be an important part of a cross-functional team with joint product responsibility - together we bring the product forward.
- Join a team that makes quick decisions with an experimental approach.
- Have the opportunity to develop and maintain our products from idea to production.
- Be part of an agile team where continuous improvement and continuous delivery are part of everyday work life.
- Work in a friendly and caring company culture where transparency, work-life balance and well-being are high priorities.
Who are you?
We believe that you are passionate about android development and have an understanding of modern product development. You are interested in working experimental and data-driven and strive to build great consumer products. You believe that quality and knowledge transfer is important, since we work a lot with code reviews.
- You know or want to learn Kotlin. Have some knowledge about different design patterns that help you write clean and testable code.
- Strong believer in the value of automated testing.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating closely with your team.
It's great if you also have worked with (or have an interest in learning) any of the following:
- Dependency injection tools such as Dagger 2 and Hilt.
- Kotlin Flow.
- Apollo and GraphQL.
- A/B Testing and remote feature toggling.
- JetPack Compose.
Way of working at Hemnet
All employees at Hemnet will have the possibility to work from the office in the central parts of Stockholm. We will also have the opportunity to work the majority of time (but not 100%) remotely from anywhere.
Does this sound intriguing? We look forward to reading your application and learning more about what makes you tick!