Hemnet is the favorite place for many Swedes and half of our traffic comes from our apps. Now we are looking for an iOS Developer who wants to join our product development team, Consider & Contact.
Team Consider & Contact
Our team’s mission is to build a lasting relationship with the consumer by helping them to make informed decisions to buy and sell. Team Consider & Contact is helping the consumers evaluate the property market and their next home. The team is developing features providing all relevant information around our for sale properties, working on how to get in touch with property agents, and logged in features such as notifications and saved properties. In the team you’ll work together with a product manager, product developers with frontend, backend, iOS and Android competence, a UX designer, digital analysts and a development manager.
What you’ll do
As an iOS Developer in our team you will contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance. Together with us you will have the ability to create a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own product decisions.
We work data-driven in close collaboration with each other - exploring, testing and iterating. Thanks to our large amount of traffic, we quickly validate against real data and learn from new insights.
- Be an important part of a cross-functional team with joint product responsibility - together we bring the product forward.
- Make quick decisions with an experimental approach.
- Develop and maintain our products from idea to production.
- Be part of an agile team where continuous improvement and continuous delivery are part of everyday work life.
- Work in a friendly and caring company culture where transparency, work-life balance and well-being are high priorities.
Who are you?
We believe you are an experienced iOS Developer who has an understanding of modern product development, preferably with short iterations and experience from experimental and data-driven ways of working. You’re passionate about building great consumer products and are someone who puts extra effort into code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer.
- Experience with technologies such as Swift, Objective-C, Combine + MVVM
- Have solid grasp of objective oriented programming principles and design patterns that help you write high quality, testable and clean code
- Strong believer in the value of automated testing
- Someone who enjoys collaborating closely with your team
We are actively working to move from Objective-C to Swift and SwiftUI, so experience within Swift UI, Swift concurrency as well as SPM are all seen as beneficial.
It’s also great if you have experience with technologies such as GraphQL and tools like Fastline and Bitrise.
Way of working after the pandemic
All employees at Hemnet will have the possibility to work from the office in the central parts of Stockholm. We will also have the opportunity to work the majority of time (but not 100%) remotely from home.
Does this sound intriguing? We look forward to reading your application and learning more about what makes you tick!