As a member of Team App you’ll have the opportunity to regularly move in and out of different cross-functional product teams while still belonging to a team of iOS- and Android developers. Our mission is to support the product teams with app development while still providing a coherent app experience.
What you’ll do
As an iOS Developer in Team App you will do your day-to-day work in a product team where you will contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance. There you will have the ability to create a big impact on what you build and how you build it, as each team is in control of their own product decisions.
In addition your work in the product team will also be part of defining and implementing improvements to our iOS platform together with other iOS developers.
- Have the opportunity to work in different product teams where continuous improvement and continuous delivery are part of everyday work life
- Make quick decisions with an experimental approach
- Develop and maintain our products from idea to production
- Improve the iOS platform
- Work in a friendly and caring company culture where transparency, work-life balance and well-being are high priorities
Who are you?
We believe you are an experienced iOS Developer who has an understanding of modern product development, preferably with short iterations and experience from experimental and data-driven ways of working. You’re passionate about building great consumer products and are someone who puts extra effort into code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer.
- Experience with technologies such as Swift, Objective-C, Combine + MVVM
- Have solid grasp of objective oriented programming principles and design patterns that help you write high quality, testable and clean code
- Strong believer in the value of automated testing
- Someone who enjoys collaborating closely with your team
We are actively working to move from Objective-C to Swift and SwiftUI, so experience within Swift UI, Swift concurrency as well as SPM are all seen as beneficial.
It’s also great if you have experience with technologies such as GraphQL and tools like Fastline and Bitrise.
Way of working after the pandemic:
All employees at Hemnet will have the possibility to work from the office in the central parts of Stockholm. We will also have the opportunity to work the majority of time (but not 100%) remotely from home.
Does this sound intriguing? We look forward to reading your application and learning more about what makes you tick!