Our mobile team is looking for an iOS developer
Hemnet is the favorite place for many Swedes and half of our traffic comes from our apps. Now we are looking for an iOS developer who wants to be part of making Hemnet's app even sharper.
Create elegant solutions for enthusiastic home seekers
At Hemnet we turn ideas into solutions that result in great user experience, through a fast and easy-to-follow development process. Together with your team, you will work with everything from user-friendliness, form and function to creative and elegant technical solutions. Working on the Hemnet iOS app will also let you reach out to almost a million monthly active users. As an iOS developer at Hemnet, you will always have the opportunity to influence how and what you work with.
You will represent our app team, currently consisting of three Android developers and three iOS developers, when collaborating with our cross-functional product development teams. You will work closely with other iOS and Android developers, but also with product managers, back- and frontend developers, UX and digital analysts.
As an iOS developer at Hemnet you will:
- Be an important part of a team with shared product responsibility - together we bring the product forward
- Make quick decisions with an experimental and data-driven approach, using tools such as A/B testing
- Take part in the entire product development cycle, from idea to hypothesis definitions, experiments, iterative development, unit testing, release and support
- Use technologies such as Swift, Objective-C, Combine + MVVM, GraphQL and Fastlane
- Work closely with product managers and other roles; UX, backend development, data analysis, both inside and outside your team
- Work in a friendly, caring and inclusive culture where transparency, work-life balance and well-being are high up on the company's agenda
We hope you:
- Are an experienced iOS developer with a good understanding of modern iOS development.
- Have a natural tendency to help your teammates and care for your colleagues
- Have solid grasp of objective oriented programming principles and design patterns that help you write high quality, testable and clean code
- Believe in the value of automated testing
- Have experience with agile software development
- Have an interest in both architecture, usability and interface design
It's great if you also have worked with:
- CI tools like Fastlane / Bitrise
- A/B Testing and remote feature toggling
- Unit testing
As one of our 40 developers, divided into six smaller teams…
... you'll often release new updates to the Hemnet app to our many iOS users. Thanks to our large volume of traffic, you'll get good feedback from experiments quickly.
Professional development and the desire to try new ways of working are something we encourage, as the goal is that these experiences will help us to get even better together. Of course, we have developer breakfasts, lab weeks and send ourselves to conferences, so you can test new technologies and grow in your role.
If you think it sounds exciting to be part of taking Sweden's largest housing portal to the next step - don't hesitate to send your application!
Way of working after the pandemic:
All employees at Hemnet will have the possibility to work from the office in the central parts of Stockholm. We will also have the opportunity to work the majority of the time from home.
Interested in reading more about software and product development, and the every day work life, at Hemnet? Read our blog: https://jobba.hemnet.se/blog or visit our career page: https://jobba.hemnet.se/pages/...