As a member of Team App you’ll have the opportunity to regularly move in and out of different cross-functional product teams while still belonging to a team of Android- and iOS developers. Our mission is to support the product teams with app development while still providing a coherent app experience.
What you’ll do
As an Android Developer in Team App you will do your day-to-day work in a product team where you will contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance. There you will have the ability to create a big impact on what you build and how you build it, as each team is in control of their own product decisions.
In addition to your work in the product team will also be part of defining and implementing improvements to our Android platform together with other Android developers.
- Have the opportunity to work in different product teams where continuous improvement and continuous delivery are part of everyday work life
- Make quick decisions with an experimental approach
- Develop and maintain our products from idea to production
- Improve the Android platform
- Work in a friendly and caring company culture where transparency, work-life balance and well-being are high priorities.
Who are you?
We believe you are an experienced Android Developer who has an understanding of modern product development, preferably with short iterations and experience from experimental and data-driven ways of working. You’re passionate about building great consumer products and are someone who puts extra effort into code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer.
- Have experience working with Kotlin
- Have knowledge about different design patterns that help you write high quality, clean and testable code.
- Believe in the value of automated testing.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating closely with your team
It's great if you also have worked with (or have an interest in learning) any of the following:
- Dependency injection tools such as Dagger 2 and Hilt
- Kotlin Flow
- Apollo and GraphQL
- A/B Testing and remote feature toggling
- JetPack Compose
Way of working after the pandemic:
All employees at Hemnet will have the possibility to work from the office in the central parts of Stockholm. We will also have the opportunity to work the majority of time (but not 100%) remotely from home.
Does this sound intriguing? We look forward to reading your application and learning more about what makes you tick!